Friday, 11 January 2013

Crochet necklace - with free flower pattern

Done  ..... 
With all the inspiration I got from my friend Liezel, I made this (it will be hers after the competition). When I took her blanket yesterday, she gave me the beautiful wooden beads and also the examples that she bought and told me to have a go at it.  





I made a lot of  flowers - all my favorite bright colors and then incorporated the round beads and square one's into this necklace. 






I used Elle premier double knit natural cotton for the flowers and stringing, and a 3.5 mm crochet hook. 

Pattern for the flower

Make a magic ring with 7 sc , sl st in last sc, ch 1

row 1: 2 sc in each  sc in the circle , sl st in last ch,  ch 1

row 2: In the next sc make 2 dc ch 1, sl st in next sc, ch 1 - 7 times and then sl st in the first ch. fasten off
 This is my flower! 

I will keep you up to date on the competition that I'm sending this too

Enjoy!

2 comments: