Friday, 1 February 2013

Bold Bright Buttons

More uses than just fasteners for clothing, Buttons is another way to express your creativity in  ways that one would never have though of .


A while ago when visiting my mom, I saw that she was making cute BUTTON embellished shopping bags.



This is the one she made for me






Mom has a friend that supplies her with these buttons - an endless stream of beautiful buttons which she uses in all her sewing projects and quilts. So I was going bonkers about the  Buttons and she said I can take what I want. As you can see the background of my blog is a few of  my lovely Buttons

I used them on my hanger covers




And as my special signature on the blanket I made




I have a few other project in mind 


Till tomorrow, I'm going to sort through my buttons now










No comments:

Post a Comment