Sunday, 3 February 2013

Quilts everywhere in the house


It has been a busy few days for me. Still doing some crochet but after I spoke to my  mom on the phone tonight , I decided I must show some more of her work. So here goes


Mom Made the flower quilts as window dressings - very original and  sunny

















This quilt depicting the shops and buildings in Rovaniemi , which is the home of  Santa Claus, was made by my mom after they visited Rovaniemi in Finland many years ago









The dolls-dresses quilt was the first quilt  mom ever made












Pastel colors love quilt







Love Quilt - bright colors





Butterflies & flowers - unfinished - for cushion cover








Flower throw cushions





I hope with sharing some real talent I can inspire more people, as she is my inspiration for aal my art & craft & crochet projects







No comments:

Post a Comment