Wednesday, 20 March 2013

Bright granny Throw cushions

I didn't only work on the baby blanket. In the past few weeks I had to make three throw cushions.  square, round and rectangle
Here is the pictures of how some of it came together. My delivery was on Tuesday at 9 am and I worked the last stich at 5 to 9. And it is not anybody else's deadline - it was my deadline - I also worked into the night - till half past one - Was I tired - but I am very happy with the results

Square front
Here I crocheted the flowers and then made a square from the flower


 Square back


 Round front


Round back


 Finished - first two

12  Granny Squares for the rectangle cushion - I've made the flowers separate and sewed them onto the squares
1


2



 3



 4



 5



 6


 7


8




10 



11 



12 


12 squares ready to be crocheted together



Finished products - Voila!!



 The back of the rectangle is srtiped double crochet rows







And here is al 3 - I did good!


Now it is time for a bit of rest. I am also close to finishing my book and then I will start on blankies for our grandbaby!

No comments:

Post a Comment