Tuesday, 26 March 2013

Crazy cat Patsy and Faithful dog Bruno

This is my crazy cat Patsy , 

that makes me laugh every morning when I take a walk.

 She was found by my son about 3 years ago, starved in the bush.
 He started feeding her birds that he shot and eventually she moved into our house. 
She also had babies here once and then I had her spayed. 
I am really a dog person but this cat is just too much!
 She has been an inspiration to me on many of my craft projects but today I just  want to show how funny things like an animal can make you laugh at the start of the day



I got Bruno when he was five or six years old already. We think he is now 11 or 12 years old. He suffers from separation anxiety, If I have to go somewhere , he waits for me on this road, till I come home



I am close to all my animals but he is the one closest to me. He got me through some rough


 times - Loving an animal and getting that love back unconditionally, This is my little bit of 

inspiration for the weeks that lies ahead. I have to keep on walking and see nature to get 

inspired like never before






No comments:

Post a Comment